Frequently Asked Questions
- What is an Escape Room?
You and a group of friends, family, coworkers, or even complete strangers enter a room together. All you need to do is figure out how to get out.
- Really? That's It?
Pretty much. Oh….. and there is a timer that you have to beat. And getting out will require any combination of finding clues, solving puzzles, cracking codes, and answering questions. Other than that, it’s pretty simple.
- That doesn't sound simple
Well, the concept is simple. Actually getting out of the room in time is a bit difficult. But it is really a lot of fun!
- Is it scary?
- Can you give me any tips on how to break the crypt?
We can’t give you any specifics, but teamwork, communication, and creative thinking will certainly help.
- What is the minimum age to participate?
Our rooms are built for ages 14 and up. Younger folks should be accompanied by an adult.
- This sounds like fun! How do I sign up?
Head on over to the TICKETS page. Pick a room and time that works for you and purchase your tickets. One ticket is required per partIcipant.
- The room says it holds 8 people. I am only buying 4 tickets. Will my group be the only people in the room?
Probably not. You will be grouped with others who have purchased tickets for that time.
- What if I just want my group in the room?
Your safest bet would be to find a room with no tickets sold and purchase all of the tickets for that room.
- Can I get a group together and schedule a game outside of the ones offered?
Yes! Use the form on the CONTACT page to send us a message and we will work with you to get something scheduled.
- This seems like a perfect teambuilding event! Can you host a group from my work?
Absolutely! Use the form on the CONTACT page to let us know how many are in your group and when you would like to schedule.